Thursday, December 13, 2007

Day 7....

And she is still doing fantastic! We are day 3 of no accidents! I know that they will happen, but she is doing sooooo good with knowing when to go on her own. I am so unbelieveably proud of her and I make sure to tell her that too!!! She even went two hours during church last night with out any accidents or going! I took her before I dropped her off in her class and she didnt go while she was in class so I took her afterwards! YEAH!!!! I really never thought that it would be this easy, but I know that it has been a long time coming.

So now we are down to single digits till Josh gets home. YIPPIE!!!!! He has duty the day that they get back, but I will take the kids up to see him when the ships gets in. I am really excited to see the ship and so it Addison!!!


I am in the process of setting up a website for a business and I am really excited about it. Stephy has been helping me with it all, designing the layout and how to get it ready. (THANK YOU STEPHANIE!!!!!!)

So as soon as it is all done and open for business, I will post the link here for all to see!!!

3 comments:

smiledarlin said...

She is doing so GREAT!!
Let's just hope you don't pee your pants when Josh gets home... try to stay calm! :)
love ya

Jerinda said...

Yay for Addison! That is fantastic. I am so happy that Josh will be home soon as well. Life will be much easier then. I can't wait to see your site link.

Stephenie said...

WTG ADDISON!!! What a big girl! How awesome. Hope everything is still going well for her. I'm so proud of her haha. We need to work on your site some more! Hopefully we can get some time next week... I might be rather busy the next couple of weeks! haha. Silly Christmas :P And YAY Josh! Soooo soon!