Monday, December 17, 2007

Underway!!!

Josh just sent me a text message to let me know that they are officially underway and on their way home!!! I am sooooooooo excited! I was able to talk to him for a minute earlier after they got back from the cruise before they were going to get things ready to get underway. SO he is on the way and they wont be stopping so I am really looking forward to Friday. He said that the commissioning went well on Saturday.


On another note...I am sick right now. This just sucks. At least I will get it now and hopefully Christmas will be good!!! Addison wasnt feeling good the other day, so I think I just got it from her.


And for a potty training update. No diapers, no accidents. I am soo freaking proud of her!!! She even knows when she needs to go without me prompting her. She has made it 12 hours overnight with no accidents. Last night, she didnt even have a pull up aka Night time panties on. She has worn it for three nights prior and no accidents so I figured it would be okay to let her go without.

I will keep you all updated as the week goes on...

5 comments:

Howdy said...

I'm excited for you to have Josh home soon! Better to get this bug out of the way now and be feeling better when he gets in!

Jerinda said...

I'm sorry you're sick, but I'm so happy that Josh will be home very, very soon.

Yay for Addison too! It's a big accomplishment for you both.

Melissa said...

WTG Addison! And happy to hear that your hubby is coming home!

smiledarlin said...

I hope you get to feeling better before Fri... nothing to share with hubby!
Atta girl Addison! Give her a big hug from us!

Take care.

Kitty said...

Wow Addison is doing awesome! I'm so happy you'll have Josh home with you guys-FINALLY! Hoep your holidays are great!