Monday, March 31, 2008

Thanks y'all!

I wanted to thank everyone for all the great comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!! I am off to take a shower to get ready for my appointment today and hopefully I will have a nice new pic of the baby to show off!! I got to talk to Josh this morning before they left port and he will be home soon!!!! Cant say when but it will be this week sometime!!!

Lori, I am so glad that I am this close to you!! I really enjoy your company and miss you when I am not there.

Jerinda, congrats again on the big day!!! Cant wait to hear all the details!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Karen, thanks for all the wonderful things you said. It means a lot to me!

Melissa, it truly is a blessing that we can stay home with our kids while our husbands are away. I love my life and I wouldnt trade it for anything!!

Susan, thanks for the sweet words too!! I appreciate it!!! Thank you!!

If I forgot anyone I am sorry...blame it on the preggo brain!!! I will be keeping up with this more...it is my outlet!!!!

Be back later!!!

No comments: